Congratulations to Tatiara Truck & Trailers, who recently completed an interior lighting upgrade. Motivated to reduce their lighting costs, Tatiara Trucks replaced highbay lighting with fluorescent lighting, controlled via with DALI . Clipsal T5 lighting is becoming increasingly popular. This is due to a number of reasons, such as the following:
- Energy Efficient High efficiency fluorescent lighting, saving you money on your power bill.
- High Output Higher wattage of light per square metre than high bays.
- Durability High quality, industry standard ballasts and stainless steel latches for diffuser hinge frame
- Programmable System The T5 fluorescent system is fully programmable, enabling you adjust output in accordance with natural light of the sun and your needs.
- Low Maintenance The design has a removable bracket at each end for easy installation and future maintenance requirements.
- No Strike / Restrike Delay Traditional HID lamps require a 5 – 10 minute cool down period before being switched back in, and the same amount of time to achieve maximum brightness. T5 fluorescent lamps have no restrike delay, allowing for greater energy saving by running only when required.